Reality check!!! I’m getting old! Provided I am only 24 but where are these wrinkles coming from? Point blank I need dun dun dun WRINKLE HELP!!!
|Should I be getting wrinkles already? Seriously!|
Super crows feet and baggy eyes!?!?!? WTH!
Here is a list of beauty products that I use on a daily basis.
1. BareMinerals Prime Time Brightener Foundation Primer
2. BareMinerals Advanced Protection SPF 20 Moisturizer
3. BareMinerals Original SPF Foundation
4. BareMinerals Bronzing Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 25
5. BareMinerals Firming Eye Treatment (stopped using it, I didn’t like it)
6. MAC eye makeup and mineralization blush
I’m not a tanning bed junky, I only go once in a blue moon to get some color back in my skin and I never use facial tanners!
I use sunscreen every time I am out in the sun for a long period of time!
I have very sensitive skin and can’t use soap on my face.
My mom has had a hard time with wrinkles for a long time but she loves her tanning bed too, so I like to think that I didn't inherit these bad boys.
What do you use to prevent or help with wrinkles?
Seriously, facelift at 30?
Any akin care advice ladies would be great!